Periods that we ARE NOT able to work
1. Christmas Period: During the 15 days from Christmas until January 7th
2. First week of the Great Lent (Clean Week)
3. Pascha Period: From Saturday of Larazus until Sunday of Thomas.
4. All the Great Feast of our Holy Orthodox Church
All the orders will be processed in the order that we are receiving them. That's mean that, if we have many orders before yours, it will be more time to get it.
1. All our icons are paper prints of original icons. The dimensions that we are giving for them are in inches. Are made to order and hand-crafted by nuns, right at the Paracletos Monastery in Abbeville, SC. Please note that we do not work during the Great Feast Days of the Orthodox Church. Allow approximately 15-18 business days for your order to ship. Because we do not keep an inventory, sometimes it may take a day or two longer depending on materials or the amount of orders we have received. However, we will do everything possible to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
2. The sizes of our icons are not strictly accurate. We are not able to make them exactly in the dimensions that we post, because of the shape of the most of the icons. If you need your icon to be in exact dimensions, please let us know about that, by sending us an email.
If you need a rush order let us know. Just complete the contact form or call us and let us know.
3. It will take 2 to 3 days to ship all the other items (not icons) that we have in our web store.
Please also note that, the shipping rates for all the items we sell, are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
4. Some of the icons that we have in our web store are old, so the quality of them is NOT so sharp as the newest icons. But you have to keep in mind that you are getting an icon mostly for its blessing. Icons ARE NOT pieces of art.
Bookstores may receive a discount of 10% to 35%, depending upon the amount of order. Please fill out the contact page and let us know the amount of your order and we'll sent you a discount code to use at checkout. To be able to receive the discount for your Church, you have to use the shipping address of your Church.
Since our icons are made to order, we do not accept returns. In our web store we give the opportunity to our customers to see and check how the icons will look like, because the image of the icons that we use is the bigger than all the other web stores. Some of our icon prints, are copies of a very old original, the quality of the image will not be as sharp as of the new icons.
Please contact us throw the contact page and let us know about the problem that you have and if you'll be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The refund will be given after we have received the icon back. The customer must pay for the return costs and the shipping cost and 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
You can cancel an order within three days from the day that you placed it. We do not accept cancellations when a order is already in process or ready to ship.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. You have to exchange it for the same item. To do so, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and let us know first and if you have the approval from us, please send your item to:
790 Gin House rd
Abbeville, South Carolina US 29620
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Credit and Debit Cards
We do not keep any card data on file
The sizes and the final look of our icons
The sizes in all our icons are approximately, because some icons can be a little smaller and others a little bigger than the indicate size. All the icons will have a red border around the edges of the image that we have in our web site.